Advance Cervical / Lumber Traction - D Trac
HOW D TRAC SYSTEM WORKS ?
- Striker D Trac Progressive Traction System applies tension in very gentle and smooth progression, through D Trac’s proprietary pull patterns.D Trac pulls in steps and on each steps it holds for definite period of time,which helps para spinal muscles to get acquainted with new stretched level.System will follow pull and hold procedure until it reaches to the set level of pull.
- This will help back and trunk muscles to relax.D Trac protocol will overcome the muscle garding of para spinal muscles,which will generate negative intradiscal pressure.Negative intradiscal pressure causes a vacuum effect which in turn allows for an influx of nutrients and oxygen to re-hydrate the injured discs, the injured endplates to heal, increases disc height and reduces the nocioceptive reaction to bio-chemicals released by injured discs.
STANDARD ACCESSORIES FOR D-TRAC UNIT
- 04100 - Head Holder - 01pc
- 04107 - Speader Bar - 01pc
- 09115 - Mains Cord - 01pc
- Operating Manual – 01pc