Ultrasound Therapy Machine 1 Mhz - Indosonic D
INDOSONIC ULTRASOUND DEVICE IS USED FOR HEALING PURPOSES. THIS ULTRASOUND DEVICE IS FEATURED WITH ADVANCED OPTIONS THAT ALLOW THE USER TO ACCESS DEVICE EASILY. ULTRASOUND DEVICE IS AVAILABLE IN TWO MODES CONTINUOUS AND PULSED .
- Continuous and pulsed ultrasound
- Large LED display treatment time
- Provision for combination therapy
- Built in digital circuit and control all functions
- Digital display of applied intensity
- Underwater treatment transducer
- Compact and light weight
- No thermal effect
- Ultrasound Frequency: 1 MHz
- Ultrasound output modes: Continuous and Pulsed modes
- Pulse duration / frequency: 1 , 2 m secs / 100 Hz
- Intensity: 0 – 3 W/cm(max)
- Timer: 0 – 99 minutes with set start facility
- Display: Power output W/cm2
- Mains Voltage: 90-270V , 50/60 Hz
- Safety Class: Class I, Type BF ( IEC 60601-1)
- Dimension: L x B x H – 24 x 25 x 9cms
INDICATION( Continuous/ Pulsed ):
- Continuous output is preferable for following indications
- Chronic Neuromata
- SudekÃ®s syndrome
- Tethered scar tissue- This should be treated as early as possible & the increased circulations etc. frees the scars if very localized then it should be pulsed ultrasound.
- Pulse output is preferable for following indications.
- Severe sprain & strains of muscle fibers, tendons & ligaments-Previously these used to take weeks to geta full functions but with ultrasound now takes days.
- Crushed hands or feet- the immediate use of ultrasonic therapy prevents the formation of fibrous tissue, by the absorption the free blood etc, making the early restoration of function possible when the fracture allow.
- Dislocation of fractures into or near joints- these too should be treated immediately to prevent adhesions forming as the result of unabsorbed free fluids.
- Haematoma from severe muscle tears & haemarthrosis from trauma or haemophilia the quick absorption of free blood is essential for speedy restoration of function.
- Acute tenosynovitis, tendonitis, de quevainÃ® s stenopsing tendo- vaginities etc. quick recovery
- Acute synovitis or capsulitis quick recovery
- Carpul tunnel syndrome often effective
- Reticular nerve pains i.e. Brachial neuritis, intercostalis neuritis lumbago, sciatica etc. pulsed ultrasound given to the appropriate nerve roots gives immediate reduction in pain.
- Herpes Zostar- the residual nerve pains is greatly reduced in about 50% of the patients.
- Anldyosing spondylitis most effective in early stages, reduces pain & increase mobility. This progressive disease can be kept at a very slow face of progression if repeated courses of treatment are given .
- Scar tissue - early treatment prevents keloid scare formation and softness existing new scars.
- Neuromata- it is new scar formation This pain will be completely stopped.